Saturday, September 13, 2008

Treasures. They find me.






It was a gorgeous day and I felt the need to do something for my new line LITTER . Being in the ambitious, creative mood i was in, I felt the urge to create a cute outfit for the beautiful day that lie ahead of me. I own these two vintage trench coats that i have had the urge to do something with for a while now, so i started cutting. I made my cuts on the two trench coats and began sewing. The aftermath is a layered vest type trench coat, perfection.

later, my sister Rachael and I, started our journey down highway one stopping at all the beaches. Shortly after we started our journey for unique treasures we ran into this amazing old Toyota Land Cruiser. ( It worked out perfectly that the trench vest i created matched the land cruiser almost too well)

No comments: